320CC Center Console
By resin infusing the hull of our new 320CC we were able to reduce overall weight while increasing structural stability. This infused hull is then chemically bonded to the fiberglass super-structure and finally to the deck. Unique to cats, you can have less weight, while still having an incredibly soft ride, and achieve better fuel efficiencies and higher speeds.
In addition to being stronger, lighter, and faster, the 320CC is spacious. There is a lot of room to fish, to socialize, or to relax as you cruise past the mono’s getting beat up.
Its strength gives you a solid ride. Its layout and features will accommodate your friends and family for offshore day cruises or hardcore offshore fishing. Fishermen will appreciate the huge cockpit depth, the 1300+ quarts of fishbox or dry storage space, the 12-gunnel mounted rod holders, and the 45-gallon livewell. And when you’re not fishing, you’ll enjoy 6-adult seating capacity upfront, perfect for an evening cruise, as well as the swim-platform for diving at the reef with the family. The 320CC’s smooth dry ride lets you enjoy both hardcore fishing and family time like never before.
- Heavy duty, reinforced, stainless steel lifting eye
- Bow filler with sun lounge cushion
- Removable bow table with dedicated storage
- High grade curtain package with Strataglass
- Sony stereo system with (4) speakers and iPod/MP3 port
- Integrated battery charging system
4-Stroke Engine Packages with engines, rigging, controls and props
- Suzuki 300 hp/li>
- Yamaha 300 hp
Graphics & Hull Color Options
- Boot Stripe / Pattern hull graphics package
- Carolina Blue, Fighting Lady Yellow, Ice Blue, or Custom hull color (full hull or 2-tone)
- Taco 370 Grand Slam(tm) outriggers with 18′ telescopic poles