New Odyssey Superlight For 2012!
The New Odyssey Superlight RIB is the perfect complement of features and comfort in a small tender. The Superlight has more interior space due to a wider bow design and rounded tube end’s. The incredible weight and finishing is accomplished through a proprietary RTM Resin Transfer Molding technique incorporating a high density foam insert to improve stiffness, buoyancy and reduce weight. The innovative floor design has Drain Channels which keep water away from your feet and allow for a lower drain plug location.
Available in German Made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM.
STANDARD FEATURES SLR/SLRX
• Light weight RTM Molded Foam Core Hull Construction
• V-Hull Shape deflects water spray down to keep you dry
• Rear stern hull shape maximizes early planning performance
• More internal space through Wide Bow Design
• Larger diameter tubes
• “Easy Lift” transom lip carrying point and bow lifting handle
• Available in German made Heytex PVC or ORCA CSM
• Light weight rub rail
• Two piece light weight oars
• One-way drain plug
• 3 davit lifting points, 2 towing D-rings
• Foot pump and repair kit included
• Short Shaft recommended
ADDITIONAL FEATURES SLRX
• Drain Channels in floor direct water away so your feet /gear stay dryer
• Fuel Line Channel recessed below floor level to keep it out of the way
Smooth performance gives you everything you need in a small RIB
The Odyssey SUPERLIGHT RIB was designed to give you more. The Hull has a Medium V design so it cuts through chop easily. The V tapers to flat in the stern combined with its incredible light weight so it is super fast up on a plane. The SUPERLIGHT also has a more thicker chine than other RIB’s it size so it is smooth in turns and avoids cavitation.
Smooth Ride. Early to Plane. No cavitation in turns. Everything you need.